Design and print your own Pokemon Trading Card Game online

Pokemon Crimson Phase 2 inf
Pokemon Crimson Phase 2         inf +

Language Card : english

Creation Date : 19 November 2021

Pokemon Passport

Name : Crimson Phase 2 inf +

Serie : 1st generation - Pokémon Stage 1

Type : Fire

Attack 1 : Crimson Flare
enemy gets burn for 3 turns and confuse for 1 turn with 80% chance for confuse to work.

Attack 2 : Dust Drown
1% chance of killing everything now and 99% chance to die in 5 turns

Comments : :( no

Illustrator : ???????

Vote for this card

(1 vote)



View the gallery | Create my own card




Related cardsCrimson DragonGuardianNega sans phaseMandalorianCrimson CelebiCrimson ArceusCrimson DragonCrimsonCrimsonLILITH
Phase Minion | Phase Shift Pilot | tricky phase 2 | mirio | The lost | crimson boss | dialga od crimson | samurott v crimson | kirby's robobot (FIREMODE) | kirby's robobot (FIREMODE) | naruto nine tailed fox | Gallantmon Crimson | Crimson dragon | D.mon Crimson Mode | Crimson Helm | element of crimson | crimson de boldore | k crimson feebas | crimson vol sharpen | jessis elak crimson | crimson boss2 | MCharizardEX | Crimson | doge crimson | EXTINCTION | PHASE 70 | Crimson Spartan | crimson eruption | crimson wisp | Crimson | Mega Charizard blue | Crimson Rose | Crimson Rose | crimson | crimson big | m.crimson cat ex | Mega Charizard EX | crimson | M charezard xy | M Charizard EX | McharizardEX | Charizard | T.k.o | rawr xd lv. EX | emo dad | Bob Phase ∞ | Bob phase 3 | bob phase 2 | tricky phase 3 | nonsense phase 3 | Eye of Cthulhu | It's not a phase | Alistair | I.M Phase | The real T.k.o | Flash | SootDan | DAN (FROM SOOTHOUSE) | Dan (from Soothouse) | Dan (from Soothouse | shadow | Phanteon | killer | No-Visor | SNAS phase 2 | SNAS phase 1 | Tricky phase 4 | Bob (Phase 1) | Tricky | Mr incredible Phase 2.5

Comments