Design and print your own Pokemon Trading Card Game online

Pokemon Nicell Ni
Pokemon Nicell (Ni)

Language Card : english

Creation Date : 18 October 2018

Pokemon Passport

Name : Nicell (Ni)

Serie : 1st generation

Type : Metal

Attack 1 : The coin is a lie!
A nickel coin is actually only 75% pure nickel and the other 25% is copper

Attack 2 : Nickel population
It is the second most abundant element in the earth's core after iron

Vote for this card

(1 vote)



View the gallery | Create my own card




Other cardsGiratinainoSpy vs. SpyZurarioDeath DragonDion PhaneufWallshadow dragonLouisAwesome Grizzly
Arceus | Elemental Tiger | Commander | Goku SSG | MANDOLORIAN | AC130 | Dark Ryquza 99999999999 | rigby death kwon do mode | Sleeplant | Nanda | Vaporeon | Kerby | Bowser | Zecrom | Jayy Von Monroe | Marshmallow lv. 10000 | Rayquaza | Fox | baby dialga & baby palkia | creeper

Comments